When you are finding a secondary tuition centre, obviously you will be looking for the tuition centres that would help in scoring higher. But is this enough? No, you need to learn more.
• Your child needs more than just academics and scores. They need to understand the underlying concepts of all the subjects.
• The tuition centre should offer an ambience that would help the students to concentrate in the studies. It is not only about the benches and the chairs, but the premises and conducive environment should be helpful to enhance the learning of the child.
• The fee structure of most of the tuition centres are alarming, for many parents are worried that many POA Tuition (Principles of Account Tuition)centres charge as a sky high price. So, choose a centre that is charging an appropriate fee, looking at the qualification of the tutors and the class size of the centre.
• When you need to send your children from school directly to the tuition centre, check if there are pick up facilities, and your child needs some healthy snacks too. If there is a student care centre attached to the tuition centre, you need not worry about these too.
• Go to the online site of the tuition centre, and read the testimonies and the reviews of the students and the parents.
Visit the site of http://www.edufirst.com.sg and get more info.